To Do list from papersquid on etsy
- Admire Teddy in his new hat and scarf (almost certainly inside - I guarantee he will not deign to wear them out of the door)
- Not admire Teddy in his new mittens, on account of how I don't have the right size circulars to knit them. And the hat and scarf were really only to match the mittens
- Start swatching a baby blanket. Yup, baby knitting is starting
- Finish quilting the sunshine quilt. Anything can happen, right?
- Continue to eagerly await the arrival of some fabric from the States
- Sew more stock (once the aforementioned fabric arrives)
- Finish Teddy's pyjamas, now I've finally found buttons
- Bake bread that doesn't end up semi-raw (it's taking me a little while to get used to being domestic again, ok?)
- Bake some more faux-cinnabon buns
- Continue to search for someone to print fabric labels for me, since mine refuse to be colour-fast, despite the promises on the packaging
- Try to give up the sweetie addiction just a little bit
- Have a practice run of the confectionary I'm planning for Christmas gifts this year. Obviously this will really help the above sweetie limitation
- Contemplate ordering a new camera (it's not beyond the realms of possibility. The old one has now also developed a somewhat temperamental battery life)
- Plan some Christmas-related crafting. And possibly even start it
I'm quite liking this Monday list thing. You may (or may not) be interested to hear that I actually achieved quite a lot of the things on last week's list, probably mainly due to them being on the list.